The series, produced by The Shift Network and the Sustainable World Coalition, is packed with luminaries in all areas of sustainable living, from Van Jones to Bill McKibben to Frances Moore Lappe -- and others too numerous to list here.
You can call in and listen live on weekdays at noon Pacific Time, or you can access recordings later.
What do the series producers expect you'l get out of attending? In their words, you can:
- Transform fear and frustration into hope and actions you can contribute directly to creating a sustainable world for all beings
- Learn fun, inspiring ways you can engage your family, friends, neighbors and coworkers in creating a healthy and sustainable community
- Discover why new systems rooted in justice and sustainability principles are the only viable solution for our planet
- Network and collaborate with other passionate people and organizations on sustainable initiatives – and help create a thriving planet
- Get the latest cutting-edge insights into green building, green business, green living, renewable energy sources, wildlife preservation and climate change
- Understand the role of culture and social will in creating a paradigm shift in economic, political, and social systems that are destroying the planet
- ...And more
Sounds like a good way to get inspired to continue promoting sustainability in all our projects, whether they're at work or in the rest of our lives.
For more information and to register (free!), see http://springofsustainability.com.