The authors of Green Project Management, Rich Maltzman and Dave Shirley, will be hosting a free "lunch and learn" webinar on Green Project Management on May 16. (Note that it's lunch on the east coast and will be at 9:00 am Pacific Time.)
As noted in the webinar announcement:
"They will discuss 5 Key Assertions from their book –
- Doing the right thing helps the project team do things right.
- Green PM helps better equip your team respond to project risks.
- Green PM helps the project and the product of the project.
- An environmental lens, including life cycle thinking, is a necessary part of a PM's toolbox.
- Greenality, like quality, must be planned in, not bolted on
Their book teaches project managers how to maximize resources and get the most out of limited budgets. It supplies proven techniques and best practices in green project management, including risk and opportunity assessments."
Don't miss this opportunity -- register here.