This in from Joel Carboni of Green PM -- looks like a great deal!
GPM Global has just finalized its 2013 PRiSM (Projects integrating Sustainable Methods) Foundations course material refresh and will be running a web-based pilot on July 2 and 3. Each class will accommodate 15 people on a first-come first-served basis and costs 40% less than the traditional classroom style course.
This is the perfect way to spend the two days before the 4th of July holiday!
Attendees will gain a foundational working understanding of the practical application of skills and techniques centered on PRiSM, a sustainability-centered project delivery and governance methodology. Exercises and assignments will support the learning experience, to ensure that the new techniques are retained and immediately relevant.
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Define Sustainability in Project Management or "Green Project Management”
- Define the differences between a green project and standard project management
- Define what it takes to be a GPM
- Define what it means to increase value through green processes
- Understand the PRiSM project delivery method
- Understand the five measurable bottom lines and how they pertain to project management
- Define the basic principles of the project management processes, phases, and knowledge areas from a sustainable viewpoint
This course is also available as an onsite one-day offering -- but with the online pilot, you will save %40!
Learn the practical application of Green Project Management® and the project delivery method.
When: July 2 and 3, 8 am - noon Pacific Time.
To register, go to www.greenprojectmanagement.