Get more info and sign up now on the Green PM site! PMI members get $100 off if you register by July 10. For information on the discount, contact Rosana Francescato.
A few excerpts:
PRiSM Practitioner is a four-day advanced level course unlike any other. In PRiSM Practitioner, participants are challenged in a case-study driven environment using our unique EnVex methodology. The course is designed to prepare participants to use tools that integrate project and sustainability management and uses best practices and competencies derived from the PMI's PMBOK® Guide, APM Bok®, IPMA ICB® 3.0, and PRINCE2®.
Participants gain a working knowledge of the PRiSM delivery method, which includes:
- Knowledge Areas and Process Groups
- Leadership vs. Management
- Stakeholder Management
- An adaptive Sustainability framework developed from the ISO:14001 including:
- Sustainability Management Plan development and implementation
- Environmental Impact Assessments
- Sustainable Procurement
- P5 Integration
- Competencies derived from PMBoK, APM BoK, IPMA ICB,
- EnVex – An Andragogical approach to learning using real life projects and iterative – hands on approaches.
- Virtual project team scenarios
- The change of standard project life-cycle approach of Initiate/mandate to close/handoff to a Cradle to Grave mindset.
- Integrate Sustainability with Project Management
- Explain the differences between a green project and sustainability based project management
- Demonstrate working knowledge of the practical application of skills and techniques of PRiSM
- Manage to the P5 concept and to ensure the checklist of sustainability is managed throughout a business change or project
- Explain the benefits of added value through introducing sustainability processes
- How to develop and use a Project Sustainability Management Plan and other project specific tools
- Describe the basic principles of the sustainability sustainability project management processes and life-cycle phases
- Apply the tools and techniques to apply for the GPM® certification.